Help in Burke room selection

<p>It’s to my understanding that Burke has 2 “bedrooms” in each room. However, one of the bedrooms has 2 separate beds, and the other has a bunk bed. When doing the housing application, how can I make sure I select the bedroom with the 2 separate beds and NOT the bunk beds? Thank you for your help! :)</p>

<p>If you are talking about the suites in Burke, I was told by housing that they recommend bunking the beds in all of the double rooms that are part of the suites, because the room layouts are slightly different from the traditional double rooms and you have more room when bunking the beds. </p>

<p>If you look at the floor plans online, you will see that they have changed them from showing two beds side by side in one of the rooms to showing bunk beds instead. And the room descriptions that show online during room selection state that all of the double rooms in the suites have bunk beds.</p>

<p>I don’t know if they will allow you to unbunk the beds if there is room. In the five person suite, the second double room is smaller, so there may not be room to unbunk the beds.</p>

<p>My D wanted to try for the larger room, but we weren’t sure which room number went with each bedroom. It turns out that she could only find a suite with one double room open anyway, so she went with the only room she and her roommate could get in a five person suite. I think they probably ended up with the smaller room.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>