HELP International student IB UC GPA

Ok so in 9th grade I was doing IB MYP, in 10th grade I moved school but the school does not have IB MYP (only IB DP), hence I did an IB preparatory program. In the program, I was forced to take ALL of the IB subjects available in that school (around 15) AND the national curriculum subjects of my country (additional 4 subjects). Hence I did not do that well in classes that I wasn’t interested in. I did like 6 history/social science classes, 4 science classes, 4 language classes and a whole lot more which is crazy. My 11th grade was normal, 6 IB subjects and 4 additional classes.
My question is that how is the UC GPA calculated for international students? I know there are the A-G courses thing. Do I have to include all of the classes that I did? Or can I pick the classes that would fulfil the A-G courses requirement and not include all the remaining classes? Also, do I have to include my country’s national curriculum classes? Please help!

edit- grade 9 classes (in IB MYP curriculum)

• math
  • english B
  • indonesian literature
  • science (bio, chem, physics combined)
  • humanities (geography and history)
  • digital design
  • theatre arts
  • physical education (gym class)
  • CARE (like a psychology class)
  • religion

grade 10 classes (all IB is in SL, so no weight?)

• IB english literature
  • IB english B
  • IB indonesian literature
  • IB mandarin ab initio
  • IB psychology
  • IB ITGS
  • IB economics
  • IB business and management
  • IB chemistry
  • IB biology
  • IB physics
  • IB ESS
  • IB math
  • IB visual arts
  • religion
  • indonesian history
  • indonesian politics
  • physical education

grade 11 and 12 classes

• IB english literature HL
  • IB biology HL
  • IB chemistry HL
  • IB math SL
  • IB mandarin ab initio SL
  • IB psychology SL
  • IB theory of knowledge
  • religion
  • indonesian history
  • indonesian politics
  • physical education

As an International applicant, my understanding is that if your curriculum does not fit the standard UC GPA calculation, you do not need to calculate your GPA. You will just submit class information and the schools will calculate your GPA.

Maybe this link will help: http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/international/applying-for-admission/freshman-requirements-country/index.html