Help list the distinctions between the Honors Residence Halls

<p>Since students pick the exact bedroom they will be living in, it is up to the students to figure out the class standing and major(s) of their roommates.</p>

<p>While I see the appeal of having roommates of the same age and majors, the perceived benefits are overrated. Entering “freshmen” in the Honors College are at many different points in their academic careers and depending on ones major, there are enough course options that one may not have a lot of classes with the roommate(s) even though they have the same major(s).</p>

<p>While I see the appeal of having roommates of the same age and majors, the perceived benefits are overrated. Entering “freshmen” in the Honors College are at many different points in their academic careers and depending on ones major, there are enough course options that one may not have a lot of classes with the roommate(s) even though they have the same major(s).</p>

<p>True…but I think some parents are more concerned about significant age differences and how that might expose their kids to some undesirable things. </p>

<p>That said, I do with that honors kids could be grouped by certain interests…Pre-health/nursing, business, engineering, etc…</p>

<p>I was just looking at my daughter’s UA account, and I could click on my housing application. It shows that her contract is complete and her deposit has been received. At the top of the page it shows her campus id number, name, college of arts and science, and by Honors College it says no. I am assuming that will change when she is actually accepted to the Honors College? She did turn in her application a day or 2 ago.</p>

<p>*by Honors College it says no. I am assuming that will change when she is actually accepted to the Honors College? She did turn in her application a day or 2 ago. *</p>

<p>That will change soon.</p>

<p>It’s only been a couple of days, so if it hasn’t changed by next week, then call. :)</p>