IB English HL
IB History of the Americas HL
Anatomy and Physiology (incredibly hard class at my school) </p>

<p>Senior year:
AP english language (or lit idk)
AP Calc BC
AP Physics
IB Russian HL
AP government/ ap Econ (I don't want to do the full 2 years of IB history because I wanted to take these classes)
Student government (maybe... I was going to run for a position) </p>

<p>With IB:
Junior year-
IB English HL
IB History HL
AP calc (the coordinator said I could do this)
AP Chem
AP Russian
IB physics SL</p>

<p>Senior year:
IB English HL
IB history of the Americas HL
IB Russian HL (I'm a non-native speaker but have been studying for 5 years, and I talked to the teacher and they just read books)
IB Math HL
IB Chem SL (only offered senior year)
Free period? Maybe</p>

<p>Which course load do you think will be the best?
And do colleges accept IB credit like AP credit? I've been researching it and it doesn't seem like a lot of them do...
My dream school is Georgetown, which courseload do you think will help get in? </p>

<p>Note: there are only 2 IB schools in my state, and the other one offers VERY limited IB classes</p>

<p>Thanks so much :)</p>

<p>Also I’ve been looking at McGill and Toronto U, are they more partial to IB?</p>

<p>And does anyone know how Canadian degrees transfer to the US?</p>

<p>Bump :slight_smile: 10char</p>

<p>Just to forewarn you, most colleges only look at the scores of your HL classes, especially since you’re not doing the full Diploma Programme. But yes, these are looked at the same was as AP. You have to get x/7 to get credit. For prestigious colleges, you’re looking at needing a 6-7/7 to get credit, but some others will give credit for 5 or maybe less.</p>

<p>And sorry, I’m not too knowledgeable about Georgetown, McGill, or Toronto U…</p>

<p>Okay, thanks so much for your input :slight_smile: the programme seems like a lot of work :-/</p>

<p>Well the individual classes aren’t so bad but the full diploma takes a lot of work.</p>