Help Me Fast Im Freaking Out

<p>wow, i just called wisco and they said they made a descion yesterday, i have been checking the website ravenously I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO , i need to know ... do they only post acceptances on teh website ...is this as sign?</p>

<p>Post and then mail. Patience</p>

<p>Most people I know had a post and then a mail acceptance letter. However, I was postponed and got this decision in the mail days before it was posted on the website.</p>

<p>I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahoooooooo</p>

<p>Congrats--we love your enthusiasm. Where are you from?</p>

<p>long island new york</p>

<p>im so excited now that i got in. i wonder... which do you think is better, more fun, nicer ect.... statesider or towers ( in terms of dorming)</p>

<p>Why not live on campus, in the dorms?</p>

<p>in response to dorms... lakeside dorms are by beautiful lake... but do not have a/c and are a little farther from most buildings. The towers are more centrally located to the campus.</p>

<p>Res Halls would be cheaper and closer than any private dorms off campus. Dorms on State St are NOT closer to classes. Air conditioning not needed -90% of the time cool enough. Lakeshore dorms are not that far from anything- and much more pleasant than State St or other noisy city streets. Check the time/distance chart in the Res Halls website, the southeast dorms are not closer to some buildings. BTW The UW website has a lot of info and is easy to navigate.</p>