HELP me OUT PLEASE! Applying this month!

<p>I’m currently a senior and my UC gpa is like a 3.69 or 3.72 and my SAT is 2140.
However I have a huge upward trend from a 2.2/2.4 fresh year to a 4.0/3.8 or 4.0 junior year. However, today in my current senior year, I found out I had a C in english!! All my other classes are A or a weighted A. Something happend with one of my assignments and my grade literally dropped 11%.</p>

<p>Anyways, the thing is, only semester grades show up on the transcript. So UCs would not see this RIGHT? This shouldn’t affect how UCs view my upward trend right??? I feel so ****ty right now…</p>

<p>Obviously I will be pulling my C to a B for the semester, but colleges won’t see me pull it up cause I will have already sent the transcripts, since the apps are due by the end of this month.</p>

<p>PS: Do we mail our transcripts November 30?</p>

<p>they only see final grades silly. by the way, they won't even see your senior grades until the end of the year unless they ask for them (which is very rare)</p>

<p>^yeah. don't worry about it. they have to accept you before they see your senior grades. u have an upward trend so they'll just assume that your senior grades will be good too which is good lol. as long as the average is lot less than 3.0, you can have some C's and they won't affect you.</p>

<p>Even if you have a C by the end of the semester, as long as you meet the school GPA requirement (3.0 UW/semester for Berkeley, 3.0 UW average for UCLA, and 3.0 Weighted for the rest), it doesn't really matter. They make their decisions MUCH before they see any of your senior year grades.</p>

<p>And no, you don't mail your transcripts. You mail your transcript to the school you SIR to in the spring by a certain deadline (some time in July).</p>