Help me please!

Accepted to a UC but I failed a class first semester of Senior Year! HELP! The class I failed was AP Calc, I really hope my acceptance won’t be rescinded but how possible is it? Is there anything I could to to help me? I really like this school but I overloaded myself 1st semester and failed 1 class!

The class was dropped and a Regular class I was taking was upped to an Honors, kept AP Physics, and AP Lit

After you applied to the UC’s, you were required to notify all schools about the F 1st semester. Since you did not do that prior to acceptance, you have put yourself in a difficult position. All you can do now is contact the UC that you have SIR’d to and let them know of the failed grade. They will most likely need to review your application again and let you know what they decide about your acceptance. You cannot let this go since they will see the failed grade on your final transcript and for sure you will be rescinded. Call Tuesday morning and find out your options.

Thank you! I have tried to call them and all they told me was to SIR and to appeal if I got rescinded, which I found to be very useless advice. I know this grade doesn’t reflect me, all I want to do is omit myself to academic probation ! But it’s hard to contact them since they for some reason use “virtual” online help.

Does it help me that this class was an extra course, it’s not required to graduate or to fulfill a-g requirements as I completed Pre-Calc and AP Stats Prior?

Do you have an official transcript to send to the school at this point so they can review it and give you some kind of answer.?

My school 2nd semester is not over yet, only final transcript I have is my community college classes transcript. But I do have an unofficial transcript.

You might want to send the unofficial transcript along with an email to get them to give you an idea of your options instead of waiting until July.

Ok will do, thanks for your advice, will lsee if they will give me an email being that they use that whole virtual help thingy.

All UC’s have an admissions email. What UC are you referring to?

UCSD

Hours: M–F, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Pacific Time) Email: admissionsreply@ucsd.edu. Phone: (858) 534-4831. Fax: (858) 534-5629.

Do you have a message center through your student portal? I would also send the information through your student portal.

Yeah I think I should have one, thanks or all your help! Hope all goes well!