Help me! UC application is sucking my soul

<p>A) Obviously they don’t want you to put gym classes. But I want to let them know that I took 7 classes every year. I said that on the “Anything else you want us to know” part. Is that fine?</p>

<p>B) Send in SAT scores, self-report everything else, right? 5/6 UC offices I call said SATs are self-reported. I’m going to send them anyway because I don’t want to jeapordize my admission in case those people are wrong.</p>

<p>They are self reported, because they check in June before they let you in...and if they're wrong...then your in deep s**t.</p>

<p>wait.... so don't send my SAT scores to the UCs?</p>

<p>Yes you do.</p>

<p>From their site;</p>

<p>Report Test Scores</p>

<p>If you apply as a freshman for the fall 2008 term, you must take two SAT Subject Tests and the ACT Assessment plus Writing or SAT Reasoning Test no later than December 2007. Direct the testing agencies to report your scores to each UC campus to which you plan to apply. If you apply as a freshman for the winter or spring term, check with the campus admissions office about relevant testing deadlines.</p>

<p>ummm no. They dont want you to send them test scores prior to you acceptance.</p>

<p>OK, but that was from the UC website. I was also told the same at a preview day at UC Davis.</p>

<p>University</a> of California - Admissions</p>

<p>You do need to have the testing agency to send to each individual campuses that you are applying your test scores, if you don't you will end up not meeting the application requirements and will not get admitted.</p>

<p>You must send your test scores to EACH UC when you apply. When you check your app status for each UC on their website it will say whether they've received your official score report yet. Send them in to each UC you apply to.</p>

<p>The UC offices probably hire a lot of new people to read application so that is why they are not sure. Follow the direction on their websites is the best way to insure accuracy.</p>

<p>Each UC campus has different deadlines for the exam scores. Some campuses require the scores be submitted by February 15 and the UC system will send out a message letting students know what scores we have received and mention this deadline. I recommend you send the scores in by the end of January to meet the deadline for all UC Campuses; however, UC Davis will use self reported records in absence of official scores until July 15.</p>