Help needed: Scholarship weekend invitation for University of Miami-FL

My daughter’s school email, which she uses for all her college stuff, has been down since Tues. It wasn’t discovered until Friday afternoon due to snow days. No mail has come through at all and it still isn’t up. The tech people don’t know if they will be able to retrieve those messages.
Anyway- the HELP part- during this week, University of Miami sent out the invitations for the Scholarship weekends. She is in the range for a possible invite based on others posting, but she has no email access. She tried to call the school, but was told to check Canelink. Did anyone who receive the email invitation also have it posted on Canelink? The rsvp is limited in sign up spots and has a deadline, so if anyone can answer this soon, it would be very much appreciate.

Currently, this is the status for the Scholarship Weekend according to the sign-up sheet website:
Scholarship Weekend - February 16-17, 2018 71 remaining.
Scholarship Weekend - March 2-3, 2018 97 remaining.

I received the email on February 17th for my school email. When I checked Canelink right now, there were no new messages indicating anything about the Scholarship Weekend in the Student Messaging Center. Not sure if I am not looking in the right place, but I do not see anything.

Thanks.

Any chance there is a phone number on the letter to call with questions?

Congratulations discardib.

At the bottom of the email it says this:
Questions regarding the program? Contact us at scholarshipweekend@miami.edu. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus community
I don’t know if this will help but it’s worth giving it a try

Thanks. Congratulations to you too-Gianna Sweet.

GianaSweet- do you have any notice on your Canelink?

Last year, my daughter didn’t receive anything about the scholarship weekend on canelink.

I got the scholarship notification through my spam/promotions email folder (thank goodness I checked it that night), but found nothing on CaneLink. I hope her school’s email system recovers it soon, because it’s due Jan 25th at midnight and spots are really filling up quick. There’s ~90 spots left for March 2-3 and only ~50 spots left for Feb 16-17.

Here’s the link for their Scholarship Weekend: https://scholarshipweekends.miami.edu/?j=215054&sfmc_sub=30290897&l=178_HTML&u=6683014&mid=7237404&jb=1

Hope this helps! Best of luck to her.

My son received his invite through school email. Nothing on Canelink. You should email the scholarship address and the admission’s counselor to have them add another email address.

Have any EA applicants received invitations to the Scholarship Weekend? Or is there a separate set of weekends for EA vs ED applicants (considering EA hasn’t received admissions notifications as of yet)?

@cams18 I’m pretty sure some EA applicants have received invitations to the scholarship weekends, bc they were posting asking if that means they were accepted (since they haven’t sent out EA decisions yet the EA applicants didn’t know). I don’t know for sure but I’m pretty sure

Does anyone know if you got the scholarship weekend invitation have you definitely been accepted into the University? Because the Canelink hasn’t technically updated with an admission decision.

@field2life I assume so! I applied EA and got an invitation to the scholarship weekend, but they have yet to release acceptance notifications for EA applicants. I figured if we were good enough to be nominated for the scholarships, then we’ve gotten into the school!

@field2life Yes, all those invited to the scholarship weekends were accepted to the University