Help needed with unfair rejection at Purdue

Congratulations!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Fantastic!!!

1 Like

Great news! Give your D a big hug from all of us at CC!! (and good job, momā¤ļø)

5 Likes

Excellent news!!! Iā€™m so glad that it worked out!

Most of the time talking to the person who can actually make it happen is all thatā€™s needed. Still sorry for your D that this mistake took so long to be remedied.

Boiler up!

PS. Would have posted sooner but the thread is in that ā€œslow modeā€.

3 Likes

So very relieved this is the outcome! All along it shouldā€™ve been.

1 Like

Wonderful!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been following this thread since the start and Iā€™m so happy for your daughter (and for you, too).

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy for your daughter and you! Love the happy ending!

2 Likes

Nice. Major institutions arenā€™t going to not do the right thing. Itā€™s great that Purdue responded this way. Hope your daughter learns from this. Always double check everything especially if going into engineering.

Boiler up and I donā€™t say that oftenā€¦ Lol :joy:ā€¦ (on the Michigan Thread).

1 Like

Fantastic! So great to hear some really good news on here! Glad you were able to reach the right person at Purdue who clearly did the right thing! Super happy for you and your daughter!

1 Like

So glad to hear this!

1 Like

Well thank goodness! Iā€™m so glad you finally got the right person on the phone to actually help your family. What an intense relief that must be!

2 Likes

Glad it worked out in the endā€¦see, youā€™re a great momā€¦you stayed on it til the bitter end.

6 Likes

Get it in writing like an emailā€¦ Lol

11 Likes

I recorded their phone call. Made them show in a document on their website and only then ended the call :). They were very polite and accommodating.

37 Likes

What a relief! Happy your daughterā€™s plans worked out.

1 Like

This is such wonderful news! Iā€™m so happy for your daughter! Itā€™s also good to see Purdue do the right thing. I hope they change their site to make it less confusing for future students!

3 Likes

So happy for you and your daughter. You are such a great mom!

8 Likes

Agreed, this is the glitch. Ideally it should throw an error or notify admissions of a mismatch.

2 Likes

That was the right thing for the school to do. I applaud your tenacity.

7 Likes