Help needed with unfair rejection at Purdue

Yay, great news, congratulations!!!

1 Like

What a relief! Congratulations on your tenacity and ability to advocate for your daughter. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

So happy to hear this!

You deserve whatever treat you reserve for special occasions. Great job seeking opinions and standing up for your child!

4 Likes

Great news!

1 Like

So, youā€™re telling me that there will be no six figure legal retainer fee needed any longer? Darn, and I was going to offer my services for a 50% discount without a license to practice law anywhere, at least on this planet. :rofl:

On a serious note, Iā€™ve been reading along and hoping for the best. Congrats!

7 Likes

This is wonderful news! Iā€™ve been following too and scratching my head. Congratulations and job well done!

2 Likes

So happy for your good news!

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes! Fantastic. Great job, mom.

2 Likes

Best outcome!

1 Like

Wonderful! Since day one I followed the thread and I was so worried. You truly stayed strong and did everything you could. I hope your daughter will have a good college experience with Purdue.

3 Likes

This is such wonderful news! Congratulations! I have been cheering you on from Wisconsin. Your persistence while maintaining composure and a level of professionalism is to be commended. So excited your daughter can now finish her senior year without this added stress and enjoy her summer getting ready for Purdue. Boiler Up! :grinning:

7 Likes

This is awesome news @deesal! Iā€™m so happy for your daughter! Sheā€™s lucky to have a mom like you!!

1 Like

Fantastic! :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

I have been following this threadā€¦ so happy that it worked out!!

1 Like

Great news. Neil Armstrong, Drew Brees and Deesalā€™s daughter- Purdue is back in my good graces.

3 Likes

@deesal so what did they say? Hoping it was something like ā€œwe are sorry this took so long to resolve. We welcome having your student! This was a mistake on our end, and we do apologizeā€.

Okā€¦guess that is asking too much. But reallyā€¦what did they say?

3 Likes

Congratulations! Wonderful news!

1 Like

congrats, well deserved. i am super happy!

1 Like

Great news! Thanks for letting us know. All best wishes to your daughter - hope she has a great four years at Purdue.

2 Likes

Very happy you were able to resolve this on your own without attempting to go to outside resources. I donā€™t think you wouldā€™ve done your daughter any help by getting a lawyer involved. So happy it didnā€™t come to that and hopefully now you can turn the corner on this experience and she can look forward to becoming a Boilermaker!

Best Wishes!

1 Like