Help on deciding which SAT to submit for UC Apps?

So, I kind of bsed my most recent sat’s essay, and got an essay score of 4-4-4, with my score out of 1600 being 1380.
However, on the first sat, I got a score of 1360 with an essay score of 6-5-6.

From what I understand after doing some research, UC’s care quite a bit about Essays, compared to most other colleges.
Any thoughts as to which SAT score I should submit, into the UC application?

Thank you.

UC meaning University of California? UC’s take the highest SAT score from a single sitting and you are suppose to send all scores.

You do not have a choice. The UC’s require you to submit all SAT tests that you have taken, see http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/freshman/requirements/examination-requirement/index.html, where in the middle of the page it states:

“In the College Board’s Score Choice module, ensure that all scores are sent to UC. We require all scores and will use the highest scores from a single administration.”

Ah. I see. On the UC application, it only lets you submit one SAT score though? (Not subject test, just normal sat).

On the UC application, you report your highest score from a single sitting but send all official scores to the schools.

just report the higher one, and send in both