Help on my predicament!

<p>Ok, so I’ve taken all my SAT tests already.
2140: reasoning (700R, 720M, 720W 8E)
780: math 2
700: bio</p>

<p>I took my subjects in November and thought I did poorly so I signed up for subjects in December.</p>

<p>I missed the test change deadline by a day and my only option is to standby test for the reasoning.</p>

<p>Should I send all my scores to the UCs now?
And after I take the reasoning test in December, decide whether or not send those scores?
How would this work?</p>

<p>My plan is for the UCs to get my current scores and if I decide I didn’t do as well in December or decided not to take it, the UCs would not see my December scores or cancellation on my score report.</p>

<p>Does a cancellation look bad? As in if I decide not to show up for my test?
I think I will most likely do better on the reasoning, but if I do, do worse, I will probably get like a 2000-2100.
I took the 2140 without sleeping the night before, if that says anything. (Super anxiety cause I had a score below 2000 (taken with no prep and no sleep as well) before it), that’s why I think I’ll take this with more confidence/sleep better. </p>

<p>This would be my 3rd time taking the test.</p>

<p>i would send scores right now. there were supposed to be send a long time ago.
you now probably have to order rushed reports since the deadline is in a week.
i think your SAT score is above even the top tier UC schools...
so i would suggest just sending in what you have for now!
(i don't think they take the december SAT, but i'm not sure)
but still take the december test if you are applying to privates. </p>

<p>i've heard that UCs tend to look for GPA than test scores.</p>

<p>I don't think you should wait until you see your December scores to decide whether or not you want to send them. The rushed reports are an option, but I do not recommend it... Your subject scores are very good anyways. I personally suggest you take the subject tests if you can (Reasoning if you can't change), have them signed to be sent regardless of what you get, and just hope for the best. The UC's will only take your highest scores anyways, so if you don't do as well, it should be fine.</p>

<p>KiiKi, they do take December scores.</p>

<p>yeah, @Kiiki, I'm pretty sure I can send my SAT scores, anytime.</p>