Help Please?

<p>I just today received my net ID. I activated my account, and checked the status of my application. According to my application's material status list, my ACT scores are "not confirmed" and my Letters of Recommendation do not even appear. I sent my ACT scores straight from the ACT website on 9/20/2011. Finally, do letters of recommendations even show up on this checklist? Where do I check to see if they have been submitted?</p>

<p>Help!</p>

<p>I would also be interested in some information regarding the LoRs issue.</p>

<p>The Letters of Rec wont show up on the status details-they’re not required so they won’t be confirmed. If you look through the blogs on the UW-Admissions site, some of the articles from last year talk about how the the Letters won’t be confirmed. As far as your ACT scored, all I can think of is checking with the ACT website to see if they were delivered or not. I’m not sure if they have that feature. Or they could just be delayed because of other applicants. Wish I could help more =/</p>

<p>Can you click on ‘Student Center’ then ‘My Academics’ and finally ‘View My Scores’ to see your ACT scores?</p>

<p>On my account I cannot. When I click on "admissions’ it doesnt let me see much since I’m not enrolled</p>