Help Please

<p>I am a junior in high school from New York and I am really interested in University of Arizona and I wanted to know a few things…</p>

<ol>
<li>What is the criteria like for admissions?</li>
<li>Do you need a lot of volunteer hours?</li>
<li>Is a 3.7 GPA unweighted, good enough?</li>
<li>What is campus like?</li>
<li>Where is the closest beach? </li>
<li>Is it a diverse community?</li>
<li>How is the swim program?</li>
<li>Is it big on school spirit?</li>
<li>What is something that makes the school unique?</li>
</ol>

<ol>
<li>Well, you won’t have to do much to get into this school, they’re acceptance rate is like 70%.</li>
<li>You don’t have to have volunteer hours but it is favored by them. They will think you are more well-rounded. At least have some extracurriculars. </li>
<li>Yes, your GPA is good enough(: </li>
<li>The campus is beautiful. Red brick buildings and palm trees are everywhere. The atmosphere is very vibrant. You should first check out the campus to see if it for you or not.(:</li>
<li>Well, since there are no beaches in Arizona, you can always go to Mexico (very close) or California. Not that far away from Arizona. Many people always go there during breaks.</li>
<li>It is pretty diverse. You see a bit of everyone. They are people from all over the country too. </li>
<li>The swim program should be pretty good but I don’t know much about it. </li>
<li>OH MY!!! YESSSSS! If you are looking for school spirit, U of A is definitely the place you should be. Everyone wears their UofA shirt, or wildcat shirts and represent their school colors…especially on game days. LOTSSSS of school spirit at this school.</li>
<li>There are many outdoor activites, beautiful sunsets, mountains…there is also the “A” mountain as in UofA. If you are looking for some fun, 4th avenue and University Blvd is where you should go. There are lots of shopping…3 malls close by.</li>
</ol>

<p>1 dont worry about admission 70% are admitted my gpa was 3.7 weighted got in and gave me a decent scholarship
2 not really as long as you have a few it will be good they just want to see your involved and not sitting at home
3 yes
4 i cant comment too much as i am an incoming freshmen but i have visited and was blown away at how nice it was i would highly recommend a visit
6 san diego is about a 6 hour drive away (easy drive went though here on my visit) so it could be an option for a weekend away
only other thing i can think of would be lake Havasu
7 women’s swim team finished 5th in team nationals this year and swim in one of the best conferences
8. school spirit is big i attended a basketball game on my second visit and the place was rocking
9.i just think its well rounded and offers a sold education for the price has division 1 sports beautiful campus, wide variety of majors
lastly i would watch this video it give a good overview of everything the university offers </p>

<p>[Arizona</a> Days Arizona Nights Student Life Video - YouTube](<a href=“- YouTube”>- YouTube)</p>

<p>My cousin graduated from HS and just moved here from NYC, so hopefully I incorporate mine and his experience together!

1. With your GPA, you’ll be sure to have no worries about Admission - Basic admission application
  2. Volunteering is always a good way to enhance your life and college experience, so if you find time for it, do it<br>
  3. Is a 3.7 GPA unweighted, good enough? Yes!
  4. One common consensus amongst all students is that the campus is gorgeous. UA mandates that all buildings are red brick. Almost everything on campus is clean, maintained and well groomed.
  5. Southern Cal, US - 6-8 hour drive. Puerto Vallarta, MX - 4-6 hour drive
  6. I think we could be more diverse, especially since we live so close to Mexico. But, in theory the Uni seeks to represent minority groups.
  7. Swim program- When I was a student, it was huge and hard to beat. I’m not sure what it’s like now.
  8. We are huge on school spirit - Tucson IS a college town.
  9. You can be anything you want here.</p>

<p>Hope this helps!</p>