Help Please!!!!!!

So, I sent my letters of rec through my AIS and realized that I had sent all three versions of the one my employer wrote for me. He is my local state representative and A&M/UT alumnus, and so he decided to write three version of the same letter: (1) A&M (2) UT and (3) General. His office didn’t separate them when they emailed them to me and I did not notice it. The A&M one was the first one. So yeah I uploaded all three in one submission and fixed afterwords, but obviously could not take them back. So I am worrying that I will have my chances hindered by that stupid mistake of mine. What do you all think? Should I just move on and focus on my other, less exciting, schools? I am a holistic review applicant and have yet to hear anything. Please help.

They are not going to care. They will disregard the other two. They want only two recs anyway, so they will see the repeat of the same rec and ignore it.

If A&M were still in the big 12, it might be another story, having sent in a rec for UT to them. That it would be a huge deal from which you might now recover. JK

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

*I meant, from which you might never recover, but it was in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep for some time. Thought I was being clever. Oh well.

I was accepted.

Did you hear from them today?