Help plz! Denied/Academic Expectations Transferring

<p>My application for transferring is denied: Denied/Academic Expectations Does not meet the academic expectations for the requested program of study.
I am a international student in University of Arizona and I am a sophomore.
Here is my materials:
GPA 3.7 in UA
TOEFL 93
NO SAT because I have finished 24 credits in college
GPA 3.9 in High School
I didnt send the letters of recommandaton because they said letters are not required
The major I applied for is EE
Is the grade lower than their requirements of EE? and Should I apply for another major, not engineering?
I want to go to Purdue sooooooo badly
Please help me find the reasons
Thank you!!!!!!</p>

<p>Help me and give me recommendations…
Thx a lot</p>

<p>You need to talk to admissions directly. They’re the only ones who can tell you whether or not you qualify for another program offered at the university.</p>

<p>Sounds like you just didnt meet these requirements:
<a href=“http://admissions.purdue.edu/Admissions_Criteria/Expectations_for_Tra.html[/url]”>http://admissions.purdue.edu/Admissions_Criteria/Expectations_for_Tra.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>"Transfer students interested in entering first-year engineering must have completed and earned at least a 3.0 (4.0 scale) in the following coursework:</p>

<ol>
<li>Calculus I</li>
<li>Chemistry I or a calculus-based physics course</li>
<li>At least two of the following - Chemistry II, CS programming (C language), Biology I, English composition, a communications class or other humanities course.</li>
</ol>

<p>Transfer students interested in being admitted directly to a specific engineering discipline must have completed all of the following college-level coursework and have the necessary GPA.</p>

<pre><code>* Calculus: 2 semesters

• Chemistry: 1 semester
  • Science Elective: 2nd semester of chemistry, OR
    1 semester computer science (programming content only)
  • Physics (calculus-based): 1 semester
  • English Composition: 1 semester
  • Speech or Humanities: 1 semester"
    </code></pre>

<p>If your close to completing this list I would do so then transfer.</p>