Help quick sat subjects

<p>on my app i said i planned to take biology but now i’m having second thoughs and might just take a try at literature. am i obligated to take bio now tho because thats what i said on my app?</p>

<p>or can i completely skip bio and take my other subject test instead and just leave. because i know i'm going to get a really bad score. I can always just wing it i guess. it won't affect my admission decision as long as its not my top two scores right?</p>

<p>so i opted to take literature instead of bio which i inputed as planned on my app. do i need to notify a change or what?</p>

<p>yes, if they find out that you didn't take the course (and they probably will), you might be rescinded from every UC u applied to.</p>

<p>I don't think changing the SAT subject test will be a problem. As long as you have two in two different areas, you should be fine. Last year I was able to go in and update my test scores (I had entered a test date incorrectly) in late December - I can't quite remember how... I think I followed a link from the application acknowledgement email. I DO remember that the update function wasn't available until about a month after I applied, so give it a few weeks.</p>

<p>I really think it will be fine.</p>

<p>You should notify the UC campuses you applied to. In addition, make sure your SAT results for 2 subject tests reach the UCs by the end of December.</p>

<p>yeah im going to call one of the admissions offices tomorrow and ask. hopefully it doesnt matter too much because they're only looking at the top two scores.</p>

<p>They won't care. Once the Lit test score shows up, they'll KNOW that you took it instead of bio.</p>