Help...School of Theater/School of Music for Musical Theater

My S submitted prescreens for the BFA in MT program, through the School of Theatre, and passed. He has a scheduled audition on Feb. 26th. I just found an overlooked email from the School of Music asking him to complete a supplemental application for their department (dated in September…yipes). Is this all part of the BFA process? Thanks for the clarification!

My D is auditioning today and has filled out the supplemental form to bring with her to the audition.

nodaybut2daymom: Please don’t stress! We will make sure your son has everything he needs when he arrives for his audition. FSU can be confusing in that the Music Theatre program is one program that has two tracks: BM and BFA. The student chooses which one will best meet his or her needs (and they sometimes switch from one to the other during the first year once they are here and have a clearer idea of their goals.) We even have applicants change at the audition check-in and it’s all fine. We just want to see your son’s best work and we will make sure his file is complete. If you have more questions, you are welcome to give me a call.
Michele Diamonti (850) 644-5548

Thank you Michele!! We are looking forward to our upcoming visit!