**HELP** UC requested transfer student to submit high school transcript

I already received offers from UCSB and UCI. But they both requested my high school transcript with graduation date. I have dropped out high school and haven’t graduated. after that, I attended to college and I will complete my IGETC by spring 2019. I dont know why they request my transcript with graduation date. If i can not provide it by July, they may withdraw my offer. What can I do now? is it anyone can help me?

Usually, students who drop out of high school finish a GED or other state high school diploma equivalency program. Did you do that?

Pick up the phone. Call the transfer admissions offices and ask them what they want you to send. They might be fine with just the transcript even though it does not show a graduation date.

@happymomof1 thank you!!! I didn’t receive GED or equivalency program. My high school is outside US. I have sent email to admission office and counselor, haven’t received a response yet. My CC counselor told me transfer student don’t need to graduate from high school.

But UCI requests my high school transcript for comfirming graduation???

Is it anyone had met this situation?

You need to have your transcript sent even though it will show that you didn’t graduate. Contact your old high school and ask them to send it.

For specific questions about your situation as an international student with this issue, contact the international students office at each campus. They are the experts.

@happymomof1 I am California resident now. And I will try my best to contact them.

High school records may be relevant for UC graduation requirements like American history and institutions or foreign language.

@ucbalumnus I can provide my first two year high school transcript and I have already complete history, institutions and foreign language at CC. UCI said they may withdraw offer if student can not provide official high school transcript with graduation date.

Call them and ask what is actually needed from your high school records.