**HELP** UMiami HPME vs. Rice/Baylor vs. UGA FF vs. State BS/MD

So I’m in a bit of a dilemma. I’ve been accepted to

Rice/Baylor 8 Year BS/MD program (with $26500 merit scholarship at Rice + $4000 yearly stipend for research),
UMiami 7 Year HPME (with full-tuition undergrad scholarship),
my state’s 7 year BS/MD program (the medical college is ranked 75 in the country)

I’ve also been accepted to the University of Georgia’s Foundation Fellows program, which provides an $11000 yearly stipend. Students from the Foundation Fellow Program have regularly gone to Duke Med, Vanderbilt Med, and some have even gone to Harvard Med and John Hopkins Med.

My question is, what should I pick? I live in Georgia, and my parents would like me to live close to them before I head off to med school/residency. With UGA, I would be able to have a shot at Harvard, John Hopkins, etc. with full resources of a state univ at my disposal. With BS/MD programs that are out of state, I would be far away from home. With the Georgia BS/MD, I would feel that I’m turning down better offers from Baylor (ranked #21) and Miami (ranked #48?) at the expense of living close to home for 7 years.

What’s the best course of action?

In terms of cost : UM wins (your State BS/MD should cost more than UM. UGA should be ruled out IF you are sure you want to be doctor)
In terms of weather : UM should win
In terms of prestige : Rice wins
In terms of distance : your State BS/MD should win
In terms of city : depends on your State BS/MD city

Miami is a close winner.

NOTE: I am UM biased.

Hi! I’m new here and would like to know your stats and EC’s since you got into BS/MD at GRU and U Miami which are of interest to my D. Just to mention my D is out of state.