help w/admissions por favor !?!!

<p>Hey I was wondering if this looks like what UM is looking for at all for music/creative writing majors:</p>

<p>GPA: 4.19 weighted (going to rise)
3.88 unweighted (same)
SAT: (they're not fair)..writing 610, crit reading 520, math 550.
ACT: June 10th, not taken yet.
9th grade i took almost all honors (I have 3 B's on my transcript), 10th grade i took 2 honors, this year (11) i took 1 ap and 4 honors and have all A's (one b+). From 10th grade on, I have all A's on the transcript. Next year, I am taking 4 AP's (2 AP and 2 ap weighted honors) and 1 actual honors honors.</p>

<p>Extracurriculars: People to people student ambassador program, national youth leadership conference (possibly--next summer), glsen (helps teach others about diversity), junior mendelssohn choir, voice lessons, piano lessons, cantoring for my rabbi, jazz choir, chamber choir (most elite), and many others that I can't think of. </p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>People to People... that's what's up! I did that program for three separate trips, I put it on my application as well so that is good you are indicating that. You definitly should have no worries getting into UM with those grades.</p>

<p>What are some of your music credentials in detail, Miami's music school is very competitive, so you need to really have acheived great things in the music field to have a chance of admission. The academic part looks very promising</p>