Help! Will receiving a NP ruin my chances of grad school?

So, I want to drop a lower division creative poetry class. I am a senior. I signed up for it because I thought I would enjoy it, but I have been getting a lot of anxiety attacks this quarter because of school and personal stuff. I am also doing independent research this quarter and working, which is taking up more time than I anticipated. However, I missed the drop date, but my counselor said I can do a NP, which doesn’t hurt my GPA. I know I have the option of P, but I just rather solely focus on my research and get a NP.

I am a straight A student, I received a regents scholarship at UCI, I am on the honors program, and My GPA is a 3.8. I have other extra curricular activities under my belt as well. I am also currently doing independent research. Do you think a NP would look bad on my transcripts for grad school even though I have all this other stuff? the poetry class isn’t a requirement for my major at all. I just thought it be fun to take. I have taken only one P/NP class and that was Spanish. I passed it though.

Thoughts??? and thank you for reading :slight_smile: