Help with ACT score submission

Hello everyone! I am an international student from Spain and I applied ti Harvard Class of 2027. I got my ACT score this weekend and there is trouble to send It to my colleges because I registered directly in the institution where the exams are held and now I got two different ID numbers that don’t match a single profile in the ACT portal… A mess
I contacted the Admission Office yesterday to give an explanation and they asked me to write an email directly addressing an Admission Officer.
Do you think my application can be hurt because of this problem? I mean, I uploaded a screenshot of the Score I can see in my profile (the section with the circles for each part) and I said that if they required any emails to verify the fact I did take the exam or that I have been writing to ACT, I could send them screenshots.
I hope my test is just not considered until this is solved, at this point, if they simply consider the fact I did take it, this would be more than enough for me. At least I prefer it, rather than having the scores submited and not being able to send them an official transcript if I end up being accepted…
Please, let me know what do you think. Is there a chance they will not take this trouble I am having in a negative way?

No.

You’re all set

1 Like

Thank you so much! They haven’t answered my email yet, but I know Admission Officers have so much work to do right now. I don’t really know if the screenshot will help, cause there isn’t any ID number linked to my score right now but well, It is the best I can do. For now the only solution the Spanish institution is giving me, is to retake the exam for free…

I mean, they can see the scores for each section but that screenshot doesn’t count like an official transcript… At least I hope it has value like an evidence that I did take the exam, even if there is no proper ID number linked to the score. I got a new account in the ACT and I am trying for them to upload my scores to this profile so I can give an ID to Harvard and they can verify the score themselves. But Who knows if this solution is going to work, for now the problem isn’t solved so…