Help with international student financial aid?

<p>Hi everyone, I am a future aggie of class 2018 from outside of USA. I am applying for international financial aid but I do not know the documents that I need to send to TAMU.</p>

<p>According to the latest ISFAA, the application requires " Student 2013 signed tax return OR tax transcript
from Internal Revenue Service (IRS) " I do not know how to get this tax return because I didnt earn any income in 2013 let alone any tax returns</p>

<p>Moreover, the form requires a "2013 W-2’s for ALL wages " , which I have no idea what it is. Can someone who knows about these help me out? </p>

<p>Please offer your two cents on this Thank you!</p>

<p>Yo I’m international as well and I was confused with that part too but I think I sorted it out.
The part you are referring to is only for international students who live in the US currently. For those of us who live outside USA we refer to step 3 where it says,
“3. If you and/or your parent(s) did not work in the U.S. in 2013, however you did work in another country, you must submit official documentation from your employer indicating the income earned and taxes paid. Please make sure all documents are translated in English and U.S. dollars.”</p>

<p>So just ignore step 2 because you don’t live in America.</p>

<p>international student here, class of 2017. Don’t get your hopes up, A&M doesn’t really give much financial aid to internationals, and if they do, it’s normally a very very small amount.</p>

<p>hey thanks for the comments above and nice to see you smooth… but the problem is i dont even work in my home country so ii assume that part is not applicable to me right? the only document I can provide among those required is my parents’ tax transcript.</p>

<p>Plus, do we translate these documents into English by ourselves?</p>

<p>If you’re a dependent student then they only care about your parents incomes/taxes</p>

<p>Does anyone know how generous TAMU is to the international students? </p>

<p>not too generous. It depends on your calculated financial need. Mine was 3500 and didn’t received anything</p>