Help with UC app

<p>So basically I was looking over my UC app and I was looking in my folder for something and when I looked back to the screen, it said that it had detected an error and if I would like to send an error report. I freaked out and clicked Save/Logout and now when I try to sign back in it won’t let me (like I never had a username/password). I was basically finished and I really don’t want to start over. What do I do?</p>

<p>i think the uc servers just crashed for the first time this year…</p>

<p>syd200365 you beat me to it lol</p>

<p>this is unbelievable…especially because it was super fast like an hour ago, then i go to dinner, and…</p>

<p>hopefully they’ll be back up at midnight or so, when there’s less traffic, unless everybody thinks the same thing…lol</p>

<p>woohoo!!! it’s back up =D!!! better get of fb and cc and start working xDD…and pray that it doesn’t crash again</p>

<p>but it definitely will, and each time will be worse than the last</p>

<p>Hey!</p>

<p>I just contacted tech support right when it crashed (I was submitting as it crashed) and they said it would be up later tonight or tomorrow. Luckily, it was tonight and I submitted right after. They told me you just have to wait it out every-time and they are shortstaffed because most people are on vacation. So I was submit ASAP. Basically, the word of advice she gave me was “Don’t worry, your lucky its not the 30th yet”.</p>