Help!

<p>I dream of attending Spelman College. I am only a sophmore in high school, so I have plenty of time, but I was wondering what type of SAT, ACT scores I need, and GPA, and also what type of extra activities I should do to get accepted. I am not a legacy. Can anybody shed light on what it's like to be a Spelmanite? What it's like to have to have that close knit sisterhood, and the relationship Spelman has with Morehouse?</p>

<p>Also, Howard and Hampton are on my list as well, can anybody tell me about those schools?</p>

<p>Honestly to go to those schools, Just do well in school, be somewhat active, and be ready for drama.</p>

<p>I don’t go there but I hear stories. Hampton and Howard are good schools but Spelman is full of Drama. FULL OF DRAMA! lol</p>

<p>But they are good schools none the less. Look around on their site. They tell, usually what they look for. No stress. HBCU’s are not that competitive.</p>

<p>@ilovemyego23 ; that’s not true . Some Hbcus are , & some aren’t .
@ohtayy ; just be well rounded . These are private schools so you’re going to be in competition with plenty of talented , smart , hard working students. It doesn’t matter what type of extra curricular activities you have but join clubs mainly so you can have volunteer work . Try getting a leader ship role; that looks good on applications. Make sure your GPA is high like above a 3.2 atleast . Spelman & Howard’s average GPA is between q 3.4-3.8 I believe &
your SAT should be above average . An average is a 1800</p>