HELP

So I ended up procrastinating a lot and the priority deadline for A&M is in 7 days. I haven’t finished writing my essays, but my application is complete on ApplyTexas. I need to apply soon, so I can get my AIS login, as I just sent in my SAT scores today, so I need the AIS login to check the status of if they got my scores & my school transcript.

Can I just send in my completed application now, and then submit my essays later??

@deeWali3

Yes, you can send in your completed application now, and submit your essays through AIS.

If you only sent in your SAT scores today, you are cutting it very very close (since the deadline is in 7 days).

Mine took 9 days to reach A&M (and some can take several weeks).

I ordered my son’s SAT scores to be sent regular delivery on Friday Sept. 29, using the Collegeboard’s website. I called and ordered them rush sent on Monday Oct. 2. I’m not sure which delivery method worked but they are showing up on the Howdy portal as received (green check) today. They had a red X next to them yesterday.

@TexasMustang

You were probably better off using regular delivery (it doesn’t really matter though). I ordered regular delivery on 9/27, and they arrived either 10/4 or 10/5 (It was definitely 3-4 days ago though).

Have you gotten accepted yet?

No, we didn’t get his transcript uploaded until last night. We thought my son had successfully uploaded it on Wednesday when he got his UIN back. However, after it not showing on his record by Friday I called and was told if he didn’t get a message on the screen immediately saying it was successfully uploaded then it wasn’t. Tried again yesterday and it’s listed as being received but not transferred into the system yet. Hopefully he will be accepted by the end of the week.