Help?

<p>I just got accepted to Lynchburg college. Yay!</p>

<p>But the bad news is that I don't know much about it. Since I live in New Jersey, I haven't gotten the chance to visit. I'd like to be able to make a fair decision when the time comes to pick where I'm going to go, so I'm trying to get as much information about Lynchburg as I can.</p>

<p>I'm particularly interested in talking to any current students. So if you are a student at Lynchburg or know someone who is... please point me in their direction. </p>

<p>I'd mostly like to know about campus life and how the students are. Anything that you guys could tell me would be really helpful, or any websites that you could direct me towards.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>Hi. I graduated from LC a couple of years ago and if I were you I'd think again. I now regret going to LC. Basically, it's a glorified high school and there are few classes that are worth your time. I got so bored! I wish I would have wised up and gone to a real school.</p>

<p>That's my opinion and I hope it helps.</p>

<p>Thanks- I've heard a lot of stuff like that about Lynchburg... if it was only one person I'd just say they might have had a bad experience and it wasn't like that for everyone...</p>

<p>But it really does seem to be everyone. Meh. I already filled out the scholarship competition application, but now I don't know if I'm going to go even if they invite me. </p>

<p>Other opinions still welcomed, of course.</p>

<p>yeah I agree...it pretty much is a high school...thats the vibe I got when I went on my visit. I applied there anyways to use as a safety, but I already got into St Bonaventure which was my 1st safety...so now I don't need to worry about going to LC.</p>