Help!

<p>Wait...if I didn't do the second essay, am I completely screwed? The one that was like "is there anything else you would like us to know about yourself?"</p>

<p>it seemed like just another "anything else ya wanna tell us" blank, I read the wisconsin instructions and they said someting like "this is the only spot on your application where you can write whatever you want" since I thought the "whatja bringin to Wisconsin" essay was creatively limiting, I actually called admissions and asked if I could include a creative-writing-like essay...they said yes. I think as far as early apps went I was the excepton rather than the rule. I bet the VAST majority (non cc) appications didn't include an additional essay so I wouldn't sweat it</p>

<p>Based on your stats (posted elsewhere), my guess your file will look alike the other hundreds adcom looks at each day.</p>

<p>I would recommend using the opportunity to write about one of your ECs (or passions), to add an interesting dimension and a personalized uniqueness to your file.</p>

<p>There's a specific article on the UW site that stated that they expect that second essay to be filled in and it will reflect poorly on your possibility of admission if you don't. I only stumbled across it because I was going to send my app without it and I decided to check if I really did need it. I'd do it if I were you... it's not really anything much, just another thing to write (fun, I know).</p>