HELPL!MISREPORTED AP TEST NAME (AP Lit and Composition instead of AP Lang and Comp)!

<p>I am freaking out. So I was looking at how to send my AP scores to Berkeley, and I went back to my UC Application. I noticed that I put down a 3 for AP Lit and Comp instead of a 3 for AP Lang and Comp!!! I already sent an email and am waiting for a reply. WILL I BE REVOKED?</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>I do not know if you will be revoked, but I think UCB knows AP lit is a senior class and AP lang is a junior class. That being said I would try and call if you do not get a response soon.</p>

<p>Calm down. I am not an expert but it seems like a very easy mistake to make…a 3 in either of those courses will probably not make a bit of difference as far as Berkeley is concerned. It did not get you in and it will not get you out! Relax, wait for the reply, and congrats on your admission!</p>

<p>Wait for the reply from the admissions office.</p>

<p>Okay I called and the lady told me that it’s a common mistake and it will be fine. I should have gotten her name just in case something happens…but whatever I’ll call again later.</p>

<p>I am glad it worked out for you.</p>

<p>Alright so officially, I wont get rescinded. Yay! And if anyone is wondering you also won’t get rescinded for not putting your failed AP tests on the UC App and you will not get rescinded for skipping an AP test you planned to sign up for. Ultimately, it seems that AP tests don’t play a role in UC admissions and they probably only care about the test scores you send. But obviously don’t lie about a score you got lol.</p>

<p>Sent from my GT-N8013 using CC</p>