Here's a toast

<p>As 2012 draws to a close and 2013 arrives I’d just like to take a minute to make a couple of “toasts”.<br>
First to the incoming class of 2013…richest rewards, achievements, experiences, “ah ha” moments, new friends, knowledge and blessings as you join the Alabama family in the year to come. I KNOW that you will find all of the above and more as you begin your Crimson Tide journey.
To those of you who began this journey in 2012 I wish for you more of the same wonderful experiences with some extra excitement, learning and a few more new friends along the way…
And to those of you who selflessly give hours upon hours of advice, hold the hands of fretful parents (across may cyber miles I might add), offer to help pure strangers and share so much of themselves…
Bless you all!!! You are what makes the Alabama family “great” and I am so honored and pleased to call you"friends".
I hope and pray that 2013 brings to each of you and yours everything that you wish for and more!
Happy New Year and Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Happy New Year and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>(can’t believe that 2012 is nearly over!!)</p>

<p>We’re watching the LSU Clemson game right now.</p>

<p>We are as well…big ole snow storm here…are settled in for the evening :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide to that aphimommy.
Happy New Year to y’all & thanks for your help & cyber handholding over the years. Yes it’s been year’s now!
Here is to a great 2013 for everyone.</p>

<p>News- The HC came through of course & set up my nephew with a great meeting with almost no notice. They were very impressed. S’s friend is transferring into the HC for next semester. She was able to get into an open spot in one of the new dorms.</p>

<p>Happy New Year! We are settled in at home watching a tribute to Marvin Hamlisch on Live from Lincoln Center. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy 2013!</p>

<p>Wishing you all a wonderfully happy, healthy, productive and prosperous New Year!! Here’s a toast to our very own University of Alabama’s families and friends!!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Happy New Year to All. RTR</p>

<p>Happy New Year to Y’all…Let the fun begin…Beat 'em Leprechauns…ROLL TIDE ROLL</p>

<p>[Alabama</a>, Notre Dame Shaped American Culture, College Football](<a href=“http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2012/12/30/Alabama-Notre-Dame-Race-Religion-Region]Alabama”>http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Sports/2012/12/30/Alabama-Notre-Dame-Race-Religion-Region)</p>

<p>awesome article on Alabama and Notre Dame Football Programs</p>

<p>We’re sitting in WingsU simultaneously watching the Miss St game, the S. Carolina game, and the Georgia game.</p>

<p>Happy New Year to all. I remember thinking last January 1 last year that it was really 2012 and the year my son (baby) would graduate high school. I’m very grateful for how well everything turned out, including the most unexpected bonus of many friendships made due to UA.</p>

<p>Happy New Year to all y’all! </p>

<p>I am very thankful to the folks on this forum that give advice and share their experiences. I learn something every time I visit. </p>

<p>Take care and Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Jumping in here as proud parent of 2013 HS son whose first acceptance came from Bama. Although DS will likely take a gap year to serve in City Year, Washington DC, he and his best friend are strongly considering UofA.</p>

<p>Of all the schools son has applied and been accepted to, I am just so impressed with the support and encouragement found on the Bama threads.</p>

<p>So, even though he is not officially Bama bound just yet and even though it remains to be seen where DS will actually end up, i hope I’m not outta line in shouting Roll Tide and thanks for all the insight I’ve gleaned so far.</p>

<p>Happy New Year, Y’All. A hearty RTR and a sincere thank you to everyone who has been so helpful to our family in becoming a part of yours. My S is safe at home after a successful first semester in every regard and he is looking forward to his return. We can’t wait to cheer on the Tide a week from tonight!</p>

<p>Happy New Year and Roll Tide…</p>

<p>Football party all day here…people everywhere watching multiple games on multiple tvs…on a plane to DC tomorrow until Sunday and then hosting another big ole party for “THE GAME” on Monday night… Roll Tide guys!!!</p>

<p>S. Carolina pulled it out in the end with a last minute back up quarterback effort.</p>

<p>Interesting article TXArchitect, thanks for sharing! I echo the sentiments of others, grateful to the experienced families on this site who are paying it forward by helping us lost freshmen families, bless you!</p>