hey guys....no more lenovo....

<p>I went to Vt's bookstore online. There is no more HP or Lenovo computers..... we can only buy Fuji now</p>

<p>Hahahahaha screw VT when it comes to this, seriously. The University and Engineering department at large will never see another cent of mine.</p>

<p>Good God! For real?</p>

<p>I got the Lenovo last year, and I’m still not satisfied with that option- it’s def better than the fujitsu though. The tablets overall suck compared to regular laptops, plus they make install like 5GB of software- thus making your terrible computer even worse.</p>

<p>Also, get used to referring to it as a Fu****su- cause that’s what they’re making you buy.</p>

<p>Well, you can still buy from anyone other than VT, which I strongly, strongly, strongly, strongly, strongly suggest everyone do. You lose out on on-campus repairs but it’s worth it to not have a fu***su.</p>

<p>Before you get excited, they may be updating the options for the incoming class (2016). Just a thought.</p>

<p>Either way the fact that they STILL require a tablet is awful.</p>

<p>The fact that they require a tablet just because they have a contract with Fu****su is even worse.</p>

<p>Just buy an external tablet and a solid laptop- the TA’s and teachers don’t care. However, I did notice one kid in my workshop with a Mac who got a zero on an assignment because he didn’t meet the requirements- I don’t know anymore details than that, but you should consider it.</p>

<p>Bookstore said they were in the process of picking tablets to sell. New ones should be posted sometime in May once Tech figures out what they want to offer…hopefully more than the fuji…</p>