Hey, I have a question about the a-g math courses

<p>Hello everyone,</p>

<pre><code> I have a question about the a-g math courses. I took Algebra 1 in my Freshmen year, Geometry in Sophomore, Math Analysis in Junior, and AP Statistc in Senior. In other word, I did not report the Algebra 2 course in the summer between 10th and 11th because I took it in a community college and did not do as well as I expected. Will it affect the admission if I don’t report the Algebra 2 course ? Waiting for an answer. Thanks
</code></pre>

<p>"Mathematics – 3 years required, 4 years recommended
Three years of college-preparatory mathematics that include the topics covered in elementary and advanced algebra and two- and three-dimensional geometry. Approved integrated math courses may be used to fulfill part or all of this requirement, as may math courses taken in the seventh and eighth grades that your high school accepts as equivalent to its own math courses."</p>

<p>Is "Math Analysis" approved by the UC? Make sure you check that on the UC website by putting in your school name and checking the list. If it's not, then you definitely need to include the Algebra II.</p>

<p>It's an ethical lapse if you don't report it.</p>