Hi, all

<p>Just wanted to give a ‘shout out’ to all the UA folk who nursed me through my son’s admission and move to UA.</p>

<p>Things seem to be going well. I don’t know how much he sees other CC folk, but know he crosses paths a bit.</p>

<p>He seems to be happily involved in a variety of activities and has no complaints about any of his classes. </p>

<p>He knew none of the roommates until they moved in but everyone seems to like each other a get along.</p>

<p>Its just all good and I’m grateful: to UA, other CC parents, M2collegekids, Momreads, Sea_Tide, etc…</p>

<p>Roll tide</p>

<p>p.s. I’ve even learned to enjoy football! Don’t bother me on Saturday afternoons!</p>

<p>Waving back at you! My D said she saw your S at an organization meeting a couple of weeks ago. </p>

<p>Glad that all is going well :)</p>

<p>Hello!</p>

<p>I see your son around campus a couple times a week and agree that he is enjoying UA.</p>

<p>I’m also glad to hear that you’re enjoying watching UA football games. You’ll have to come down sometime and see a game in person. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Glad to know that your son is enjoying his first semester at Alabama. And yes, college football can be addicting.</p>

<p>Yes, we are now a college football family, too! Never thought it would be happen. Bama on Saturday and Saints on Sunday. Nothing gets done on the weekend anymore!</p>

<p>D sent her Dad a birthday present yesterday - a Crimson Tide dog collar for our black lab. It looks fabulous. Now the whole family can “gear up” on game days!</p>

<p>Hi right back at you!
Great to hear your son is doing well and enjoying UA… hope you have settled in and are doing the same :slight_smile:
I hear you about the games, hubby has always been a big football fan but I would have none of it… guess who is now the first one to hang the Alabama flag out on Sat. a.m.?
Hope we get to run into each other possibly at move out?</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Glad everything is working out!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>