High School Courses

<p>Hi! UC apps today!
I am on the section where they ask for the specific courses you took and the grades you received in high school.</p>

<p>It does not have the State Required Course (SRC) nor the Web Design class I took. I have checked the listing for the UC approved courses for my school and they both are not on the list. I also took a Regional Occupational Program (ROP) course and it is not on the list.</p>

<p>I was wondering if I still manually enter these courses onto the application or if I should exclude them.</p>

<p>Also, I received two Bs in my Art class, which DOES show up on the list. Is it absolutely necessary for me to enter all the classes I’ve taken? :)</p>

<p>Thank you and good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>Yes, you can enter your additional courses in the “other” section.</p>

<p>And YES, you must enter ALL of your A-G courses. You do not have the option of omitting classes just because you don’t like the grade (if that was an option, wouldn’t EVERYONE have a 4.0???). You will have to submit a transcript to the campus you choose to attend after you graduate, and an omission like that would likely result in your admission being rescinded.</p>

<p>O thank you very much!</p>

<p>And what category would SRC and ROP go under? They don’t fit really fit anything.
The categories are:
College-Prep Electives
Visual and Performing Arts
Language Other Than English
Laboratory Science
Mathematics
English
History</p>

<p>They don’t go in any of those - those are only for A-G courses. After *Awards and Honors, Extracurriculars, Community Service, Educational Preparation Programs and Work Experience *is a section entitled “Coursework Other Than A-G.” They go there.</p>

<p>(It really is a silly place to put it - it would make too much sense to put it in the Academic History section, I suppose… :slight_smile: )</p>