High School Diplomats 2019

Accepted! Anyone on this forum that is also going? I’d love to connect before we get there!

Yes! Let’s connect!

Accepted as well! Would love to connect :slight_smile:

Hello future participates! Anyone wanna connect and get to know each other a little?

Hi! I’d love to connect and get to know you all a bit! I am currently applying and I hope to see you all and learn more about you!

Sorry for the long reply but let’s get to know each other! Do you have social media or anything you want to be contacted by!

Hello, can some of the previous participants share concrete questions asked at the interview, please? Also: how was the program? Thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well! Last month everyone who applied got their status back for interviews and I regret to inform that I didn’t make it in… it stings I know but I lost the huge tension of stress out of my chest and I am happy that I finally got closure. Most people are upset but being the bigger person, I tried, but not everyone can do it. I am happy that the program gave me a nudge to join extra curricular activities which I didn’t want to do but I did. I made new friends and became more passionate on subjects. I am truly grateful for that. People who are reading this and got rejected, be the bigger person, be grateful that we got closure, be grateful if it gave you a nudge, be grateful of the opportunity, and be grateful that we meet new people because that’s what the program aims for. Keep on being grateful! People who applied on their sophomore year, I encourage you to try again and hope that you get accepted. Congrats to the people who were accepted to the interview and have fun! Also don’t forget about me and don’t forget to tell me your experience about the program. I will try applying next year. Thank you for reading and bye!

• Gonzalo Castro- Rodriguez

Hi, son selected as alternate to program in Japan. Anyone have experience as alternate?

7 posts were split to a new thread: High School Diplomats 2022