High school internship

Hello! Currently, a high school junior that wants to do an internship (where I can still apply for this summer) I need dates from june1-june18!! I am a well-rounded student with a great resume (I think!).

PLEASE! SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Most internships are competitive enough, and many do not accept anyone not 18+. Since you’re a junior, I’m going to suppose you are not, so your chances are slim.

Word of advice though, since you’re young and not experienced with the job search, absolutely nobody can give you any advice without extensive information. Job searching is all about the minute details.

Especially when you’re looking for something THIS specific, like an internship that accepts high schoolers but is also not selective enough to just throw you out immediately, you need to give lots of info.

What jobs are available HIGHLY depends on your area, your work experience, your ECs, and most importantly, the people you know that can get you into places.

I had friends with internships in HS but it’s because we have a local national laboratory. Nobody can tell you what is available to you without knowing where you are and your qualifications/skills, because a lot of jobs are very dependent on the area.

Also, no internship will run for only two weeks. You mean that you will start from the 1-18 right? Because if you’re only hoping on 2 weeks, that won’t happen. Internships are normally 10 weeks minimum.

Thanks for the info!

it is all about connections - see what you can do with the people around you and see if anyone has an opening for any help needed