High school junior looking at emory for nursing?? CHANCE ME

<p>I'm planning on becoming a nurse and since my family is moving to Atlanta I thought Emory would be a good choice for me. I know I have to get my prerequistites first so how hard is it to get into that program? Here's what I've accomplished in school so far and what I'm planning:
SAT
ACT
at least 31 I'm guessing (Haven't taken it yet but I've gotten 30s on the practice tests)
PSAT
I'm gonna take the Spanish and Bio SAT II and hopefully I'll get 700</p>

<p>My gpa is a 98 currently. IDK what that is on the 4.0 scale.</p>

<p>I've gotten 90+ on the state tests for the following subjects too.</p>

<p>History
- Honors World, AP World (Got a 4 on the AP Exam), AP U.S., and I'm planning honors US govt. and politics
Math
- Honors geometry, Regents Alg. 2 Trig, Regents Pre-calc, Honors Calculus maybe next?
Science
- Earth Science, Honors Bio, REgents Chem, Regents Physics, and I'm planning AP Bio
Spanish
- 4 years of honors Spanish; I've also won silver on the national spanish exam in 10th grade
English
- 2 Years honors and 2 years AP (Language, and I'm planning Lit.)</p>

<p>I'm planning AP Psychology senior year too</p>

<p>I'm volunteering at a major hospital system in NY; I've got 75 hours so far but I'm aiming for 200+</p>

<p>Also I want to take Health Related careers senior year.</p>

<p>I've been in the school choir for 3 years and I'm going to continue it senior year; I've participated and done well in NYSSMA and All- County</p>

<p>Let's assume my teacher recommendations are great.</p>

<p>Apart from the silver on the national spanish exam and the 96's I've gotten at NYSSMA and acceptance to All County I've also received the underclassman award for Chemistry.</p>

<p>I know my extracurriculars are weak but how do I fare? Do I have a chance?? Should I do AP Spanish or Calculus? PLZ HALP THANKS.</p>

<p>bump</p>