High School Transcript question

Hi,

I sent my high school transcript towards the end of November at the same time all the transcripts for my December deadline schools were sent. All of the other schools have received the transcripts (they received them mid december) but Purdue has not updated my account saying they received it. Does anyone know how long that would take/why it has taken so long???

You might want to call the admissions office. They might have received it and just haven’t entered it into the system (common since it’s a busy time) but I would call to make sure it hasn’t been lost.

@runner019‌ I emailed them around December 20 and they said they still hadn’t received it so I resent it after I got back to school after winter break but they still haven’t gotten it (or the first one)

Well it sounds like the first one is lost forever (unfortunately) but it isn’t unusual for the second one you sent to not have been received yet. Give it a few more days and call them again to confirm that they got it. Don’t be afraid to be a pill. You deserve to know whether or not they have your transcript. :slight_smile:

@runner019‌ okey thank you so much!