High School Transcripts

Hello!! I have a concern here regarding my high school transcripts. So I am gonna be a transfer student of UCB and apparently they asked for my high school transcripts with the graduation date. So my concern here is that in my application, I place my graduation date was on May 2021 when according to my high school, I graduated on June 2021. Will I get rescinded for this?

No.

1 Like

another concern that I have would be regarding when I last attended high school. Since I studied in an international school, where IGCSE and international exams like that is offered, I was able to sort of finish high school early. Meaning that after my IGCSE (which is after I finished Grade 10), I was already able to go to university. However, my issue here is that I always thought that grades 7 to 10 was considered high school, because in the school that I went to was that grade 7 to 10 is called secondary school and grades 11 to 12 is called junior college. Therefore, in my application I wrote down the years I attended high school was during my years of grade 7 to 10 (since I was able to leave for university at grade 10), when it is supposed to be during my years of grade 9 to 10 only. Now that UCB is asking for my high school transcripts, I can only sent my grades from grades 9 to 10, will there be an issue with that?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.