HIllsdale RD Decisions Class of 2025

i would have been in the same situation as your son, receiving full tuition scholarship with no need based financial aid offer, so the total cost of attendance would be about 16,000 as you said. thank you so much for the information!

out of curiosity, can kids take out federal student loans at Hillsdale?

Definitely a big no on that. I think that Hillsdale and Grove City in Pennsylvania do not accept federal funds of any kind. They go the self funding route so that they don’t have the Federal Government dictating how they run their college.

Just out of curiosity, which school did you ultimately pick? My daughter is looking at similar schools.

I’m actually at Princeton rn and loving it! I’m taking the Western Humanities Sequence and am an Undergraduate Fellow with the James Madison Program (and am in the process of checking out the many campus Christian groups and local churches), so there are definitely ways to make a school like this more Hillsdale-y.

I am so glad that you found a place that you love!

1 Like

my son just graduated from Princeton – highly recc getting involved w both JM and PCF (Princeton Christian Fellowship, Corey L is the PCF intern to get in touch with) - any course w Robbie George or Allen Guelzo high recommended.

1 Like