Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2016-2017

My DD received the amount of her HSF award on Weds via email from HSF. She was selected as a special scholar where a sponsoring company of HSF is the source of her scholarship. She also received a trip (paid by the company) to the company two weeks ago for a scholar awards celebration.

^ did you receive the request for additional documents (such as the enrollment verification) beforehand??

The Weds email requested the enrollment verification, enrollment in the Wells Fargo direct deposit system and acceptance of the award.

hmm for some reason I cannot find that email…I will get in touch with them. Thanks for the info

what are the deadlines?

The email states “Submit your acceptance form by October 15th 11:59 PM PST.” Other information is due at the same time.

^ thank you

Update: Emails are being sent out in batches. Different date sent = diff deadlines.

Update: HSF scholarship funds were deposited into an awardee’s bank account today.

^ Did you receive an email notification of your amount beforehand? I haven’t gotten that yet & I submitted all docs/forms

@Lilliana330 Sorry I just saw your question. My DD got notification of the amount around the beginning of Sept. I can’t find the exact email, but I saw that she wrote a thank you to the sponsor of her scholarship mentioning the amount.

I am sorry you are having so much trouble with HSF. I suggest you call them and email. Good luck.