Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2017-18

Has anyone received the email from Wells Fargo or have already received a scholarship?

I am still waiting for Wells Fargo email. It seems this year they have had issues keeping up with the timeline.

@Jasonbourne305 I don’t think that’s how scholarship selection works. I was never waitlisted

I’m still waiting for the Wells Fargo email as well, and i was selected for the scholarship :frowning:

@BullLife1113 so am I!

Wells Fargo direct deposit link is now available!! Just got an email

My DD was notified months ago she was selected (she is a repeat winner) and just received the Wells Fargo link. Previous emails said she was going to have to sign up for the Wells Fargo Direct Deposit despite having done that previously. Since she is in the middle of finals, I went on her HSF account and followed the link and her bank account info was there from previous years so she didn’t really have to do anything in addition which has me a little bit worried. Also I checked her previous years and HSF always told her the amount of her scholarship in emails. She has yet to be notified the amount of her scholarship for this year. Has anyone been told the amount of their scholarship?

@itsv Repeat winner here as well. Scholarship amounts have not been released yet - I called the HSF office to ask. Also, I made a new Wells Fargo direct deposit account for this year

So I did not get the e-mail letting me know, I am waitlisted, but I checked my HSF account and I do have the
link for creating the Wells Fargo account, however when i enter my HSF ID and e-mail it says information provided is invalid. I wonder if it’s because I am waitlisted and because I did not receive the e-mail letting me know the link was available.
Any ideas anyone?

Same here! I have the link and whenever I go enter my info it tells me it is invalid @ChalatecoSV

The wells fargo site is down. I called and they said to try later. Although, I did not have problems logging in, only problems were with setting up direct deposit.

I did not get the email. I see the link and when I try to log in it does not recognize my credentials. -_-

So i got waitlisted but i dont have any emails, plus when i checked my HSF dashboard I don’t see any sort of link to set up direct deposit.

update: i found the link under my profile info.

link is not working for me either, it says my info is not valid

Found the link. Login worked okay. I did have an account already, though.

has anyone being able to create an account for the first time?

No yet.

i was able to create an account for the first time with no problems, however i was chosen for the scholarship and not wait listed.

I’m thinking that those of us who have been wait listed have everything in place in case funds come available and that, if we receive anything, it will be preceded by an email and a working link to set up the new account. Perhaps the others who’ve been awarded have a deadline to meet to claim their awarded funds? I’d think after that, HSF probably will disburse to waitlisted candidates based on prioritization of some kind. Good luck, everyone!