Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2018-2019

Waiting for results. Hope everyone gets a chance!!

1 Like

Lets go!

Me toooo!!! I look at the portal and it doesn’t say anything but selection in may. I wonder if they already notified the scholars.

I have not received a notification but I do have a “Link to the Wells Fargo Direct Deposit” in my profile. Has that always been there?

@“Yoshi Yami” They probably have not, they always set date for the release of winners but they usually take a little longer. Maybe July or August at the most. @mistersmash I think so, it appears on my profile as well.

I also have that link on my profile? Does that mean something? They said that they will notify in May, but I haven’t gotten anything /:

Seems like everyone has it, so I don’t think it means anything. Guess we’ll just have to keep waiting for news!

I think I am going to email them and ask when they are planning on notifying the winners.

Incoming Dual Masters Student in Math and Stats, first time application to HSF. Hope this is enough to win…

Has anyone heard anything yet?

No, not yet. I hope they notify soon.

Anything yet??

Nope, not me. Anybody want to share stats?

Haven’t received any email. but looked at portal and it says waitlisted

Where on the portal? I dont see it.

Same here my application says waitlisted now but no email.

@Alehighx go to the scholarship dashboard and you should see when you completed your application, and whether you’re waitlisted or selected. I was waitlisted as well. :slightly_frowning_face:

My D18 was waitlisted. Not sure what they are looking for:

My daughter has the following stats: 1st generation student going for Bachelors. 4.33 weighted gpa/3.87 uw. at a competitive High School. Took all her classes as honors or APs. Scored 4&5’s on APs. 1490 on SAT, 33 ACT (didn’t retake)
National Merit Scholar, National Hispanic Scholar, AP Scholar with Distinction. Accomplished Musician (viola/violin/percussion), 5 year Varsity Athlete. 3/4 Hispanic (half Mexican quarter Costa Rican). Going into the STEM field…Accepted to UMiami for Meteorology with a minor Physics & Math. Recommendation was from her AP Physics teacher. Community Service hours (over 150).

Maybe waitlisted means they are looking for sponsors since the money is sponsor based. Fingers crossed all the waitlisters move to awarded.

I got waitlisted as well :confused:

mine doesnt say anything just application completed. is that a good sign
?