Hmpe

<p>Did anyone get an interview? I just got an e-mail today! I'm excited.</p>

<p>oops I meant to put HPME for the title</p>

<p>I just did too. Anyone know the size of the pool we're in now?
(1450) 3.75/4 4.8/6 If anyone cares.</p>

<p>I did not know Miami offers interviews, aren't they more informative than evaluative/</p>

<p>so is it good thing if you got an interview? and if i dont get one does that mean i might not be in??</p>

<p>i got an interview today too</p>

<p>you can't get into HPME without an interview.</p>

<p>I see, but not for general studies, right?</p>

<p>the interview times are at the most inconvenient times. tues and thurs.... why not monday or friday</p>

<p>Got an interview too!
See you all there (maybe!)</p>

<p>where in texas are you from</p>

<p>houston, tx
specifically bellaire.</p>

<p>How about you?</p>

<p>I got the email yesterday too. I'm thinking that im going to pick one of the early Feb. dates.</p>

<p>plano tx (ten char)</p>

<p>i got an interview, too :)
hmm...has anyone submitted their preferred interview times, yet? i was thinking of checking what my teachers have in store for those days before i submit it.</p>

<p>got one too
anyone from NY wanna fly together down there?</p>

<p>im going feb. 21st! im flying down from philadelphia</p>

<p>just wondering, will the university reimburse us for air plane travel? i kno some schools do that.</p>

<p>I found out i got an interview a week or two ago and i just found out in the mail i wasnt accepted to the regular 4 year undergrad. i applied early action. *** is going on?</p>

<p>Uh, somebody screwed up....I guess calling the interview people on Monday would probably be a good idea? I always wondered about something like this happening; like applying for a scholarship separately from admission and getting nominated, yet rejected for admission.....Hopefully, this was just a screw-up..</p>