holy crap!

<p>I was just accepted off of the waitlist......unbelieveable! I have a tough decision to make now....Ohio State, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Wisconsin...</p>

<p>Not that hard. I can't think of many areas where OSU is better both in classrooms and socially. Except maybe 6-7 Saturdays a year--unless they lose.</p>

<p>Wisconsin. I agree with Badger.... Wisconsin is better in every category i can think of.</p>

<p>Ohio State has some fine graduate programs, but at the undergraduate level the student quality, academic quality, and quality of life are in my opinion, better @ UW than OSU.</p>

<p>Especially for a Viriginian, I'm surprised you would feel comfortable at a school with nearly 90% from in Ohio. Wisconsin is 42% out of state, the largest of any big ten public and one of the most national "state U's"... this is because of the reciprocity agreement with Minnesota, the proximity to Chicagoland, and the strong alumni network who often send their own kids back to Madison from California, NY, NJ, etc.</p>

<p>michigan is 50% out of state</p>

<p>UG at UM is not 50% OOS. It is about 60% instate.</p>

<p>Congrat!!! IWANT2...</p>