Holy S*** They've Made a Decision

<p>I received this reply in response to an e-mail I sent.</p>

<p>“We have received your application fee. We do not send out notification
when we receive this which is why you never heard. A decision was made
on February 9th and you should be notified shortly.”</p>

<p>I also received this e-mail on my parents account. I guess I accidently sent them the same e-mail twice, one from each account.</p>

<p>“We have received your application fee. We are waiting on your mid year
grades in order to re evaluate your application for admission.”</p>

<li><p>Anybody know about how long it will be until I find out my response?</p></li>
<li><p>Does the 2nd e-mail likely mean I’ve been deferred?</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Still no news on a decision, but by looking over their site and the 2nd e-mail again, I am 90% sure I was postponed. Would they ask for a mid year report to "re evaluate" my application if I was accepted? If I am postponed, I have about a 50/50 chance according to the FAQ on their website.</p>

<p>They don't require a mid-year report from accepted students, so it looks as if you have been postponed. You will probably hear soon; and in the meantime, send in those mid-year grades.</p>

<p>Thanks for letting me know. I actually took care of the mid year report as soon as I got the e-mail earlier today. It should be sent out by Thursday. Well, looks like I have another month of waiting to look forward too.</p>

<p>we were told by admissions officer that decisions on postponed students won't be made until at least March 15.</p>

<p>got accepted today, well I found out today...</p>

<p>Congrats, heartlesss-tin!</p>

<p>thanks :) oh there's the official thread...</p>