Honors Acceptance

Yo, did Purdue Honors come out yet? They’re sending the financial aid packets today so I would have thought honors results came back by now but I haven’t heard anything.

I got an email earlier today notifying me of my acceptance to Honors. Has anyone heard anything about merit money?

Daughter just got honors college acceptance! Engineering.

got into honors college, and I heard back about merit money a while ago, got $10,000 a year

I just checked and I got my merit money January 25 through an email

son just got accepted to Honors

Daughter was accepted too. Maintaining a 3.5 GPA for honors college seems tough though. Every other honors college she looked at or applied was 3.0 and maybe one 3.2. Definitely going to look into this a little more.

Waitlisted for honors.

ACT: 36 all four sections, first sitting
4.0 UW
4.75 W
6 AP’s so far (all 5’s), 6 more this year, plus dual enrollment math (two courses)
OOS
NMSF, Class officer, Key Club officer, National History Day president, hospital volunteer
Now U.S. Presidential Scholar candidate (sent update to Purdue)
Admitted to Genetics

No merit scholarships at all either so not feeling any love from Purdue. Too bad…loved our tour and the honors college. Good luck to all.

My S was accepted to the honors college but did not receive any merit aid. ACT 35, GPA 4.54 5 APs and too many extracurriculars to list. He was a Park Scholarship semifinalist at NC State. Not sure why he didn’t get anything, maybe because we are OOS…

@lwest1128 I think this is the case for many of us! We had heard in advance that merit aid is not common at Purdue, even for high stats and very strong applications. We Are OOS as well, and we recognize the stellar reputation of Engineering at Purdue. We are thrilled to have the Honors college option! Daughter is in to NC State as well. : )