Honors and Scholarship notification

<p>Just curious if any students who are accepted for Fall of 2012, and meet requirements for Honor’s College as well as Merit scholarships have heard anything? My daughter was accepted back in August and applied for the Honors program and meets the ACT requirements for Presidential Scholarship, but hasn’t heard anything yet.</p>

<p>Thanks for the info if any knows.</p>

<p>I think we were told that the scholarship awards would be sent out soon.</p>

<p>However, if the scholarship is less that Presidential amount, sometimes the school waits to see if new scores come in for higher awards.</p>

<p>What scholarship are you looking for?</p>

<p>Thank you. She has a 32 ACT and we are out of state, so we are hoping for the Presidential Scholarship. She also has a high grade point . She is just anxious to hear:)</p>

<p>My D applied to HC 3+ weeks ago – banner saying application was submitted said we would hear from HC via snail-mail within 3 weeks; obviously, that did not happen.</p>

<p>Have not heard about scholarship yet either – D meets Presidential in state + Alumni stat requirements.</p>

<p>We figure they just have a lot going on and are patiently waiting.</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>Thanks so much, just have to be patient, if you do hear will you please post.</p>

<p>will do…</p>

<p>My daughter is also waiting on the Presidential Scholorship and was told by the recruiter at her school yesterday that she would not hear until January. Uggg </p>

<p>I know we will hear long before most but there is still so much anxiety.</p>

<p>Unless their policy has recently changed, Scholarships said they would start issuing in Aug.</p>

<p>Received email acceptance for my D from Honors College today – RTR!!! It stated a letter of acceptance is also being snail mailed.</p>

<p>Nothing on scholarships yet.</p>

<p>Thanks BamaAF, my daughter got acceptance email too! Now, just patiently waiting for scholarship … Have a great weekend. RTR</p>

<p>*Unless their policy has recently changed, Scholarships said they would start issuing in Aug. *</p>

<p>Oops…don’t know why I typed August. The scholarship office said Sept…so they’re running late.</p>

<p>Also got my acceptance email today. I also spoke to the Houston rep and he said scholarships will be out in the spring…but I’ve also heard that scholarships come out in September. So I’m not sure what’s the correct information there.</p>

<p>I also spoke to the Houston rep and he said scholarships will be out in the spring</p>

<p>He may have been talking about the competitve scholarships…that’s when those gete awarded. </p>

<p>I met him last Saturday at the Alumni get-together to watch the game.</p>